AIM
None

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Great!

Truly beautiful! I think that this submission is, with its current 4.07 score, still on the low side. You are very skilled in animating and i really enjoyed this movie! I like how the movie begins happy and gets quite sick at the end. Very detailed animation, nice sound effects, good music. Worth the time, worth the hard work. I would be pretty confused if this didn't get a frontpage spot. 5/5 - 9/10, Keep up the good work!

B B

Wow!

Wow, what an amazing masterpiece! This is truly content that Newgrounds has never seen before! I guess you worked very hard on this and for a long time.

Let me make myself clear. Everyone can see that this involves a LOT of Flash Skill, i have to admit that i can't make this, and don't even get close to it. Man, how did you do all that programming? You've gotta be a master!

My compliments for the artist also. The texture, the shape, the color and the way the 'B' is placed in this great artwork is just very well done. It brings up great emotions. I liked how you described this artwork in a very extended way!

Great audio effects also! Truly amazing! 10/10 5/5

The Test of Shadow&Sonic The Test of Shadow&Sonic

Good for a first flash!

Considering this is your very first flash and considering that you are a beginner, this is not bad! But demo's and tests aren't much appreciated. Please submit the whole thing next time. You did great if this was your first flash, so keep this up and you'll get better in time!

Menace4Evil responds:

Yes like i said for the guy bellow i didnt expect this to be a hit. Since i am a begginer i learned of NG Alpha after actually going through the trouble of fixing it. Its the kind of personality I have. If I see something that i feel is wrong i will try to out do myself which I did if you replied like I wanted. Thanks for watching It means a lot to me.

Oh yea and patience is underated. Some people dont understand how much patience it takes to make something decent so thank you for taking that in mind also.

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Good :-)

I've enjoyed watching this. The animation is nice and smooth. Also good and clear voice acting. I really liked the fact that you used the sounds of the game in it. A funny movie. Maybe a tiny bit too short, but over all a nice effort! Keep this up.

Ja Ja Dance Pahty Ja Ja Dance Pahty

Come on.

First of all, the flashing is annoying as hell. The character has only one move, you call that a dance? This is not good at all, some character doing one simple animation with the sometimes the text ''Dance Pahtey''. Come on, be serious. You could make this WAY better. This is annoying to watch and boring with only one animation.

GAGOtoons responds:

I've been trying to upload tracks into the audio portal for like 2 days now. For some reason they either haven't approved it or it just isn't uploading correctly. The animation was so I could upload it as a flash and share with friends. For those who said the song was sick, Thanks :D

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Excellent.

What is the clue behind this movie? Don't understand that. But, WOW, you got some animation skills man! I don't have words to describe the animation. It is just perfectly smooth. I'd say you're a born animator after i saw this. It must have been a lot of work, but this is really really awesome done and that is why this deserves nothing more than a 10 and a 5 vote. Keep up the awesome work!

The first attempt The first attempt

Smooth

The animation is very smooth, good job! I'd like to see this work finished, with sound and eventually color. Good job, keep up the good work!